ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. The list of items to address is endless: state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA’s, 401K’s, annuities, burial or cremation costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Every estate planning situation is different. Johnson Block & Company can help you navigate your unique situation to recommend an approach to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free.
Some of our estate planning services include:
- Defining your estate planning goals
- Evaluating and recommending estate planning options
- Reviewing your estate planning documents
- Transferring the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want
- Organizing fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Philanthropic planning
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems