COVID-19 Resource Center
Johnson Block and Company, Inc. is continuing to stay up to date on the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the Governor’s Safer at Home order we are limiting our in-office staff and not opening our offices to the public. However, we are committed to providing continuous service during this time and have capabilities to communicate and remotely work with you.
• Upload documents to our secure online portal or request a secure link directly from your accountant via email
• Fax information to our office
• Mail your documents utilizing tracking capabilities
• Reach us by phone
• Request a video meeting with your accountant
• Drop off your information at a secure drop box located at our offices
Upon completion of your tax return, you may receive your tax return and necessary documents electronically, or if that isn’t possible, by mail.
The deadline for Federal and Wisconsin returns and tax payments has been extended to July 15, 2020. We will continue to work with our clients to file returns by this updated deadline.
Our mission of Quality Service Through our Commitment to Staff and Clients means that we need to do what is in the best interest and well-being of our staff and clients. We appreciate your understanding.